Irrigation & Drainage Systems
Fingerlakes Landscape & Design provides custom-designed irrigation systems for each property. Our irrigation systems use a configuration of underground circuits and valves to take water right where it is needed. An automatic irrigation system will help to keep your lawn and landscape growing lush and green while reducing water waste.
Our irrigation system services include:
- Design & Installation
- Lawn & Landscape Systems
- Rotary & Dripline Systems
There are many benefits to having an irrigation system and Fingerlakes Landscape will work with you to find one that benefits your needs and your budget.
Irrigation system benefits include:
- Sprinkler head choices vary to blend into your landscaping.
- Drip heads take care of individual plants and beds without wasting water.
- Pop-up heads spray larger areas evenly, and they can be configured to water lawns of all shapes and sizes very efficiently.
- Controllers that automatically turn the various circuits on and off.
- Timers that limit watering to the cooler parts of the day when less water will be lost due to evaporation or wind drift.
- Independent station programming to provide certain portions of your landscape with more or less water than others depending on each plant’s specific needs.
- Rain shut-off devices and soil moisture sensors to override irrigation when it’s not necessary.